The 2018 Murder Mystery Dinner season is beginning this Saturday night! This is an evening of delicious food, breathtaking scenery, outstanding service and a classic “who-dunnit” murder mystery produced and performed by the talented and award-winning Red Herring Productions.
- May 26th – June 16th, August 18th – Oct. 27th: 6:30 p.m. on Saturday nights
- June 22nd – August 11th: 6:30 p.m. on Friday & Saturday nights
While they do the entertaining – and you put your sleuthing skills to work, our professional servers will be busy serving you a gorgeous three-course dinner. You’ll have a full bar at your fingertips and your choice of fantastic prix fixe options to chose from – all featuring Colorado-grown and raised ingredients.
In between courses, or anytime you’d like, you can step outside with your drink in hand to our Open Air car, check out the stunning view and steal a kiss as the sun goes down.
Check out our Murder Mystery themes below. Click here to learn more about our menus and book your ticket.
- Murder Speaks Easy- April 21st, May 26th, July 21st, September 29th
- The Tin Man- June 2nd and July 27th
- Murder at Salt Creek- June 9th and July 28th
- Dial “C” for Chocolate- June 16th and August 3rd
- A Murder for Mom- June 22nd and August 4th
- Murder Makes a Match- June 23rd and August 10th
- Shake, Rattle, and Murder- June 29th and August 11th
- Murder on the Red Carpet- June 30th and August 18th
- Murder in Buffalo Chip- July 6th and August 25th
- Murder Says I Do- July 7th and September 1st
- Murder at the Disco- July 13th and September 8th
- Murder at Trails End- July 14th and September 15th
- Sweet Wine of Murder- July 20th, August 17th, and September 22nd
- The Wooden Stake Murder- October 18th and October 27th
- Murder Hunts a Ghost- October 13th
- Murder at Macabre Manor- October 20th
- Murder at Bottomsrood Manor- October 26th
- TBA- August 24th and August 31st